[comp.windows.x] using xscope correction

tomt@maui.coral.COM (Tom Tulinsky) (04/04/91)

) Date: Wed, 3 Apr 91 10:41:02 EST
) From: Kartik Subbarao <uunet!phoenix.Princeton.EDU!subbarao>
) To: tomt@coral.com
) Subject: your post regarding xscope
)
) I could never get xscope to work. I tried what you suggested in your article:
)
) % xscope -i1 -v2
) anyxclient -display unix:1.0
)
) This just hangs, never giving me anything.
)
) Any ideas?
)
Yes, sorry, change the display name to your actual display, for some
reason 'unix' doesn't work.  My system is called 'maui' so for me it
would be
 % xscope -i1 -v2
 % anyxclient -display maui:1.0
(Both on same system.)
I tried to generalize what I had done without checking it.

 Coral
     * **	Tom Tulinsky                508 460-6010
  *  **		Coral Network Corporation   fax 508 481-6258
*  ** 		734 Forest St               net: tomt@coral.com
 ***		   Marlboro, MA 01752
  **		   U S A
*********	   Overheard in a BART station:
NETWORKS	      "I was the only NORM there!"