[comp.windows.x] xmeter sources

rkz@scrc.symbolics.COM (Randolph K. Zeitvogel) (04/17/91)

    Has anyone managed to get xmeter running on an Encore Multimax
    running BSD 4.3. It compiles and runs without errors but displays all
    hosts (including itself) as down. This problem appears to be in the
    routine getmeter which always get the return status RPC_TIMEDOUT from
    the clnt_call routine. I'm a complete rpc novice so I don't know where
    to start fixing this problem. Any help would be appreciated. The
    getmeter routine is included below.

    Regards,
    Chris Wilson
    Austek Microsystems Pty. Ltd., Technology Park, Adelaide, SA 5095 Australia
    ACSnet:	cwilson@austek.oz	Internet:  cwilson@austek.oz.au
    UUCP: uunet.uu.net!munnari!austek.oz.au!cwilson

Where are the sources?  I didn't find them on export.lcs.mit.edu.

Randy Zeitvogel
Symbolics MACSYMA division
Internet: rkz@tyrannosaurus.scrc.symbolics.com

cwilson@clapton.austek.oz (Chris Wilson) (04/18/91)

In article <9104171452.AA05882@tyrannosaurus.scrc.symbolics.com> rkz@scrc.symbolics.COM (Randolph K. Zeitvogel) writes:

>Where are the sources?  I didn't find them on export.lcs.mit.edu.
>
>Randy Zeitvogel
>Symbolics MACSYMA division
>Internet: rkz@tyrannosaurus.scrc.symbolics.com

I don't remember where they originally came from but they must have
been posted to one of the source groups. From the sources, the author
is

Author: Bob Schwartzkopf (bobs@rand.org)
        The RAND Corporation
        1700 Main Street
        Santa Monica, CA 90406-2138

The last revision date was 90/09/28

Regards,
Chris Wilson
Austek Microsystems Pty. Ltd., Technology Park, Adelaide, SA 5095 Australia
Phone: +61-8-260-0155		Fax: +6-18-260-8261
ACSnet:	cwilson@austek.oz	Internet:  cwilson@austek.oz.au

rkz@scrc.symbolics.COM (Randolph K. Zeitvogel) (04/19/91)

   Date: 18 Apr 91 06:38:44 GMT
   From: cwilson@clapton.austek.oz (Chris Wilson)