[comp.windows.x] comp.sources.x off-line for a little while

argv@sun.com (Dan Heller) (04/14/91)

Due to *extremely* frustrating clerical errors, I have not been
receiving any email at all.  Someone removed "argv@sun.com" from
the mail aliases for apparently no reason whatsoever.  In the
meantime, I suspect the issue will be resolved sometime around
November, so hang in there and I'll have comp.sources.x postings
going out as soon as the problem is solved.
--
Dan Heller
O'Reilly && Associates		 Z-Code Software

wyle@inf.ethz.ch (Mitchell Wyle) (04/18/91)

In <11542@exodus.Eng.Sun.COM> argv@sun.com (Dan Heller) writes:

>Someone removed "argv@sun.com" from
>the mail aliases for apparently no reason whatsoever.

Um, how about "argv doesn't work at Sun anymore?"  Nah, that's not a
reason, whatsoever!  8-)

The argv mail alias here was deleted when we changed sys admins.  So
don't you excellent dudes go sendin mail to ol Dano here :-)

>Dan Heller
>O'Reilly && Associates		 Z-Code Software
>Senior Writer			       President

I liked the .sig better when it was "-dan."  Times change.

-Mitch  (flame me; burn me; make me feel like a dweeb ;)

ssa@eceugs.ece.ncsu.edu (Shahrooz A Alavi) (04/19/91)

In article <11542@exodus.Eng.Sun.COM> argv@sun.com (Dan Heller) writes:
>Due to *extremely* frustrating clerical errors, I have not been
>receiving any email at all.  Someone removed "argv@sun.com" from
>the mail aliases for apparently no reason whatsoever.  In the
>meantime, I suspect the issue will be resolved sometime around
>November, so hang in there and I'll have comp.sources.x postings
>going out as soon as the problem is solved.
>--
>Dan Heller
>O'Reilly && Associates		 Z-Code Software
>Senior Writer			       President

	NOVEMBER?????!!!  Why does it take so long??