[comp.windows.x] looking for xfig2ps translator

vkapur@emperor.scs.com (Vikas Kapur) (04/23/91)

Hi..we would be grateful if someone out there can give us
pointers/send us the xfig2ps translator (aka f2ps). Basically, this
translates Xfig format files to something that our PostScript printer
can handle.
thanks in advance
-vikas

woan@exeter.austin.ibm.com (Ronald S Woan) (04/23/91)

In article <1991Apr22.183533.22414@emperor.scs.com> vkapur@emperor.scs.com (Vikas Kapur) writes:
>Hi..we would be grateful if someone out there can give us
>pointers/send us the xfig2ps translator (aka f2ps). Basically, this
>translates Xfig format files to something that our PostScript printer
>can handle.

It should have come with the xfig distribution. Pick up a new copy on
export.lcs.mit.edu if you don't have it.

+ Ronald S. Woan                woan@cactus.org or woan@austin.vnet.ibm.com +
+ other email addresses             Prodigy: XTCR74A Compuserve: 73530,2537 +