rkz@scrc.symbolics.COM (Randolph K. Zeitvogel) (04/25/91)

   Date: 24 Apr 91 21:21:39 GMT
   From: alien@monkey.ecn.purdue.edu (Yin Chan)
   Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.x,comp.windows.x,comp.lang.lisp
   Sender: xpert-request@expo.lcs.mit.edu

   Is there anyone who has some experience on interfacing Lisp with the
   X Window system.  Current we are trying to do this with LUCID, but we
   have problems with passing widget set structures in and out of LUCID.
   Could any come to help?  Thank you very much.

   Yin

You should try garnet.  It's sort of like CLIM in that it provides an environment
for manipulating X widgets from with Lisp.  Alternatively, if they have CLIM you
could use it.  I know that Franz supports a complete CLIM implementation.

Randy Zeitvogel
Symbolics MACSYMA division
Internet: rkz@tyrannosaurus.scrc.symbolics.com