bob@morningstar.COM (Bob Sutterfield) (04/29/91)

   From: rob@lafayet.UUCP (Rob Freyder)
   Date: 22 Apr 91 20:12:46 GMT

   Is [GhostScript] mailable ? ( small enough )

Good heavens, no!  It weighs in at 606,899 bytes, and the font
collection is 1,245,001 bytes.

   Or can someone point me to a uucp site ?

Get it, along with all the other GNU stuff, via anonymous UUCP from
osu-cis.  Write to uucp@cis.ohio-state.edu (== osu-cis!uucp) for
instructions if you need them.

Alternatively, since your site already maintains a connection with
uunet, you could get it from there as well.  Their GNU software cache
may not always be as fresh as that on osu-cis, but GS2.1.1 is
certainly there.