[comp.windows.x] GIF editor

ss@wpi.WPI.EDU (Scott N Streeter) (04/24/91)

Could anyone suggest a GIF editor that will allow me to add and change color,
 remove and add lines, shading, etc..... Also something that can be FTP'd.

				ss@wpi.wpi.edu

matthew@gizmo.UK.Sun.COM (Matthew Buller - Sun EHQ - MIS) (04/24/91)

In article <1991Apr24.115127.18840@wpi.WPI.EDU> ss@wpi.WPI.EDU (Scott N Streeter) writes:
>Could anyone suggest a GIF editor that will allow me to add and change color,
> remove and add lines, shading, etc..... Also something that can be FTP'd.
>
>				ss@wpi.wpi.edu

Me too please ....

Matt

jdw4374@cec2.wustl.edu (Jeff Wolman) (04/25/91)

In article <1991Apr24.115127.18840@wpi.WPI.EDU> ss@wpi.WPI.EDU (Scott N Streeter) writes:
>Could anyone suggest a GIF editor that will allow me to add and change color,
> remove and add lines, shading, etc..... Also something that can be FTP'd.
>
>				ss@wpi.wpi.edu

Me too!

|     Jeff Wolman           | The moral of the story is:              |
|  (314)862-2900/889-5097   |     Never underestimate the bandwith of |
|   jdw4374@cec2.wustl.edu  |     a station wagon full of magnetic    |
|   AOL: JeffW15            |     tapes hurtling down the highway.    |

rchui@neptune.nswc.navy.mil (Chui) (05/01/91)

Me too , Please.

rhaar@albert.cs.gmr.com (Robert L. Haar CS50) (05/01/91)

In article <1991May1.150344.7530@relay.nswc.navy.mil>,
rchui@neptune.nswc.navy.mil (Chui) writes:
|> Me too , Please.

Me three, pretty please.

May I suggest that there is enough interest to post some information
or ftp locations?

	Bob Haar  InterNet : rhaar@gmr.com
	Computer Science Dept., G.M. Research Laboratories
DISCLAIMER: Unless indicated otherwise, everything in this note is
personal opinion, not an official statement of General Motors Corp.

mayer@gmdzi.gmd.de (Hans Mayer) (05/03/91)

From article <52160@rphroy.UUCP>, by rhaar@albert.cs.gmr.com (Robert L. Haar CS50):
> In article <1991May1.150344.7530@relay.nswc.navy.mil>,
> rchui@neptune.nswc.navy.mil (Chui) writes:
> |> Me too , Please.
>
> Me three, pretty please.
>
> May I suggest that there is enough interest to post some information
> or ftp locations?

XV from John Bradley, University of Pennsylvania, is a very useful utility
to display all sorts of images and may be thought of some sort of image editor
capable of editing, among others, gif files.
It is available in the contrib directory on export.lcs.mit.edu as file
xv.pl3.tar.Z.

- Hans
--
Hans J. Mayer, mayer@gmdzi.gmd.de (or mayer@ddagmd11.BITNET)
German National Research Center for Computer Science (GMD)