[comp.windows.x] serif10.bdf font

happe@rei2 (Kevin Happe) (05/03/91)

Our site has the serif10 font but in the .snf format. If anybody
has or knows where I can get the serif10 font in the bdf format,
please let me know. The file I'm looking for is serif10.bdf.
thanks.

--
HAPPPEHAPPEHAPPEHAPPEHAPPE
Kevin Happe

mleisher@nmsu.edu (Mark Leisher) (05/04/91)

In article <699@rei2?> happe@rei2 (Kevin Happe) writes:

 > Our site has the serif10 font but in the .snf format. If anybody
 > has or knows where I can get the serif10 font in the bdf format,
 > please let me know. The file I'm looking for is serif10.bdf.
 > thanks.

You can use snftobdf.  snftobdf is available as part of bdftools which
is available from:
crl.nmsu.edu:pub/misc/bdftools.tar.Z  [128.123.1.14]
export.lcs.mit.edu:contrib/bdftools.tar.Z  [18.30.0.238]
mleisher@nmsu.edu                      "I laughed.
Mark Leisher                                I cried.
Computing Research Lab                          I fell down.
New Mexico State University                        It changed my life."
Las Cruces, NM                     - Rich [Cowboy Feng's Space Bar and Grille]