[net.news] Bugs in the VT100 Terminal Emulator

tlpmp@homxb.UUCP (Penrod) (03/28/86)

 About a month ago, circa Feb. 15, 1986, Jim Hayes submitted
a cleaverly packed binary VT100 terminal emulator with all
the necessary HELLO and CONFIG. programs in APPLEBASIC.
I've successfully unpacked the source to UNIX files which I
had to split into smaller files to download to my APPLE IIe
due to buffer size limitations in my AE PRO program.  The
smaller files currently reside as text files on a disk at
home.  I've successfully EXEC'd 4 of the 6 files.  The
remaining 2 files refuse to EXEC.  I keep getting syntax
errors.  Has anybody ou there been able to split Jim's
source apart and gotten it up.  Careful examination of the 2
un-EXECable text files reveals no obvious problems.  Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

Terry Penrod
AT&T Network Systems
Holmdel, NJ