[comp.windows.x] name of Andrew Toolkit spreadsheet

ross@cattell.psych.upenn.edu (Ross Porter) (06/13/91)

From FAQ:
  "There is a spreadsheet program in the Andrew Toolkit on the R4 contrib tape."

Anyone know the name of this spreadsheet and/or where it can be FTPed?
I know it's on export, but only as a non-seperable part of the whole
contrib tape.

Ross
ross@cattell.psych.upenn.edu

dl2n+@andrew.cmu.edu (Daniel Edward Lovinger) (06/13/91)

ross@cattell.psych.upenn.edu (Ross Porter) writes:
> From FAQ:
>   "There is a spreadsheet program in the Andrew Toolkit on the R4 contrib tape."
>
> Anyone know the name of this spreadsheet and/or where it can be FTPed?
> I know it's on export, but only as a non-seperable part of the whole
> contrib tape.

	To call the table inset of ATK a spreadsheet is a lie. You
would be much better served picking up the latest SC from a nearby
archive site.

    Dan Lovinger     Computing & Comunications      Carnegie Mellon U.
  Internet: dl2n+@andrew.cmu.edu   Bitnet: dl2n+%andrew.cmu.edu@carnegie
 "... and in the stillness, they heard the cry of the golden banana ..."