[comp.windows.x] Xrn missing scroll bars

greg@lpi.liant.com (Greg Bean) (06/06/91)

Is anyone out there running xrn v6.15 on a Sun 4.1.1? I have it working fine
accept I don't get scroll bars which I should get per the man page.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,
	Greg

 Greg Bean
 Language Processors, Inc. (LPI)
 959 Concord Street, Framingham, Mass. 01701-4613 - 508-626-0006 x229

rchui@neptune.nswc.navy.mil (Chui) (06/14/91)

Is anyone out there running xrn v6.15 on a Sun 4.1.1? I have it working fine
accept I don't get scroll bars which I should get per the man page.

	xrn v6.15 do not have scroll bars. You need xrn v6.9 for that scroll
bars.

	-Raymond

bogia@cs.uiuc.edu (Doug Bogia) (06/15/91)

In article <1991Jun14.161816.27220@relay.nswc.navy.mil>, rchui@neptune.nswc.navy.mil (Chui) writes:
> Is anyone out there running xrn v6.15 on a Sun 4.1.1? I have it working fine
> accept I don't get scroll bars which I should get per the man page.
>

> 	xrn v6.15 do not have scroll bars. You need xrn v6.9 for that scroll
> bars.
>
> 	-Raymond

      This is not true.  We are running xrn v6.15 on Sun 4.1.1 and we have
scroll bars.  I noticed that until I had done a make install, the buttons
looked different and I did not have scroll bars.  Once I did make install then
the application defaults were located where the binary expected them and
everything worked fine.

      I would look at the #define XFILESEARCHPATH in the config.h file if
you are having problems with this.

-Doug