[net.news] Ultrix == 4.xBSD, SysV, other ???

avolio@decuac.DEC.COM (Frederick M. Avolio) (06/17/86)

In article <1100018@iuvax.UUCP>, daya@iuvax.UUCP writes:
> /**** iuvax:net.unix / decuac!avolio /  8:53 pm  Jun 11, 1986 ****/

Wherein follows the entire text of an article I posted from decuac
(article 956@decuac.DEC.COM, for those keeping score).  Not from
iuvax. (Heck they didn't even have a VAX when I was there 7 years
ago!)
--
Fred @ DEC Ultrix Applications Center
INET: avolio@decuac.DEC.COM				* Fight the Fight *

mosier@iuvax.UUCP (Steve Mosier) (06/18/86)

In article <959@decuac.DEC.COM> avolio@decuac.DEC.COM (Frederick M. Avolio) writes:
>In article <1100018@iuvax.UUCP>, daya@iuvax.UUCP writes:
>> /**** iuvax:net.unix / decuac!avolio /  8:53 pm  Jun 11, 1986 ****/
>

>Wherein follows the entire text of an article I posted from decuac
>(article 956@decuac.DEC.COM, for those keeping score).  Not from
>iuvax. (Heck they didn't even have a VAX when I was there 7 years
>ago!)
>--
>Fred @ DEC Ultrix Applications Center
>INET: avolio@decuac.DEC.COM				* Fight the Fight *
>UUCP: {decvax,seismo,cbosgd}!decuac!avolio	       * Rescue the Unborn *

Yes, *sigh*, we have sent Mr. Daya to the reeducation camp for the duration...
He will be out when he's done copying the 'Emily Post for Usenet' 20 times
on the blackboard and bringing up our new news system to replace notes.
(Heck, the folks we had here 7 years ago were content with submitting batch
jobs on a CDC :-)

	From The Batch Cave...  Steve Mosier @ iuvax.uucp