[comp.windows.x] PHIGS Benchmarks X11R5 X_Benchmarks

philippe@cli52ch.edf.fr ( Philippe SUIGNARD ) (06/24/91)

From: philippe@cli52ch.edf.fr ( Philippe SUIGNARD )
Subject: PHIGS Benchmarks X11R5

A month ago, there was a call for PHIGS Benchmarks. The answer was :
"Look in your nearest X11R5 source ..."

My question is : Where can I get the X11R5 tape ?

I am very interested by PHIGS Benchmarks and X servers Benchmarks .
If you know where I can get some of them, please tell me ...

Thanks .

			*** Phil ***

Newsgroups: comp.window.x
From: philippe@cli52ch.edf.fr ( Philippe SUIGNARD )
Subject: PHIGS X11R5 X_Benchmarks

A month ago, there was a call for PHIGS Benchmarks. The answer was :

"Look in your nearest X11R5 source ..."

My question is : where can I get the X11R5 tape ?

I am very interested in PHIGS Benchmarks and X servers Benchmarks.