[net.news.group] net.os, net.internat, et al

ray@othervax.UUCP (Raymond D. Dunn) (10/23/85)

In article <1650@gatech.CSNET> spaf@gatech.UUCP (Gene Spafford) writes:
>See my article in net.announce for my views on this.
>--

OK Gene, we saw your views on this.  And?

We also saw the views of many others.

There is an implication in the abruptness of the above posting, when viewed
in the light of Gene's recent action with net.internat, that this is the end
of the discussion.  It *MUST* not be so.  The removal of net.internat
(arrogance with no regard to the people having serious discussion there) was
to my mind a much larger "crime" than its creation.

I believe very strongly (for the sake of the net, not merely for the sake of
the net.internat content), that the original creater of net.internat should
re-create it immediately.  You have *MY* permission to do so (:-).

Ray Dunn.   ..philabs!micomvax!othervax!ray