[comp.os.minix] Whos's doing the 68K MINIX?

sansom@trwrb.UUCP (Richard Sansom) (01/21/87)

In article <1035@botter.cs.vu.nl> ast@cs.vu.nl (Andy Tanenbaum) writes:
>The port of MINIX to the Atari ST is now fully underway.  Please don't ask
>me when it will be done, since neither I nor the people doing it know.

Who is doing the port?  I have placed an order with Prentice-Hall for
both the book and the software and was planning on giving it a shot
myself.  Would the port go faster if the workload was distributed?  If
you you think so, then here's a volunteer.

-Rich
--

ron@brl-sem.UUCP (01/26/87)

I and a couple of friends are planning a port to the CRDS Univers 68
processor for the fun of it.  I'll let you know how it progresses.

-Ron