[comp.os.minix] Missing diffs for MSC compiling of MINIX

paula@bcsaic.UUCP (Paul Allen) (08/19/87)

Early in August, I saw parts 0 through 4 (of 12) of Erik Roscos' diffs
for compiling MINIX under Microsoft C.  I have yet to see parts 5
through 12.  Since I haven't seen postings from anybody else on this
subject, perhaps I am the only MINIX hacker in the universe who didn't
get Erik's postings.  Sort of makes me feel small and insignificant. :-)
Anyway, did anybody get all of Erik's posting?  Would anybody be willing
to mail me parts 5-12?

Thanks,
Paul Allen
paula@boeing.com
...uw-beaver!ssc-vax!bcsaic!paula

Leisner.Henr@xerox.com (marty) (08/20/87)

Paul,

You have company.

I recall seeing multiple copies of the same files -- numbered 0-4.

I too am looking for a more complete list.

Perhaps it would be reasonable to build an arc file of the changes and
ship that out uuencoded?

marty
GV:  leisner.henr
NS:  martin leisner:henr801c:xerox
UUCP: martyl@rocksvax.uucp

BECKER%HUMBER.BITNET@wiscvm.wisc.edu (Bruce Becker) (08/21/87)

I also have seen only parts 1 thru 4...

Bruce Becker     Humber College    Etobicoke Ontario

"If my boss knew I was saying this stuff, he'd shake my hand"

gwr@linus.UUCP (Gordon W. Ross) (08/22/87)

In article <1927@bcsaic.UUCP> paula@bcsaic.UUCP (Paul Allen) writes:
>Early in August, I saw parts 0 through 4 (of 12) of Erik Roscos' diffs
>for compiling MINIX under Microsoft C.  I have yet to see parts 5
>through 12. [...]

I too have been anxiously awaiting the rest of these diffs.  You are
not alone.  Erik, what happened?

(Pnews
food.)
--
    Gordon W. Ross              ARPA: linus!gwr@MITRE-BEDFORD
    The MITRE Corporation       UUCP: decvax!linus!gwr

cavender@drivax.UUCP (DRI wit) (08/22/87)

In article <1927@bcsaic.UUCP> paula@bcsaic.UUCP (Paul Allen) writes:
>Early in August, I saw parts 0 through 4 (of 12) of Erik Roscos' diffs
>for compiling MINIX under Microsoft C.
>Anyway, did anybody get all of Erik's posting?

I didn't get any more than that at our site, either.  If parts 5 through
12 were indeed posted, I'd like to see them reposted myself.

"Thanks for takin' an interest.  'Bye now."
                - Vogon Guard

--
Steve Cavender  Digital Research|(These are my opinions.  You can't have them.)
USENET:    cavender@drivax.UUCP |Eric: "What IS the real goal?"