[comp.os.minix] MINIX on Apple Macintosh II

dwd@sfsup.UUCP (David W. Dougherty) (09/08/87)

Is anybody out there working on a port of MINIX to the MacII
(e.g., 68020 chip)?  I'm sure there are a few of us who are
interested!

	DWD @
	{...ihnp4}!attunix!dwd

martyl@bucket.UUCP (Marty Lee) (09/10/87)

In article <2015@sfsup.UUCP>, dwd@sfsup.UUCP (David W. Dougherty) writes:
> Is anybody out there working on a port of MINIX to the MacII
> (e.g., 68020 chip)?  I'm sure there are a few of us who are
> interested!

I'm interested too, but I lack the skill and knowledge to do
the port.
--
tektronix!reed!omen!bucket!martyl  (Marty Lee)

jerry@uwm-cs.UUCP (Jerry Lieberthal) (09/10/87)

In article <2015@sfsup.UUCP>, dwd@sfsup.UUCP (David W. Dougherty) writes:
> Is anybody out there working on a port of MINIX to the MacII
> (e.g., 68020 chip)?  I'm sure there are a few of us who are
> interested!
>
> 	DWD @
> 	{...ihnp4}!attunix!dwd

I'm looking into it.. just started (got my M. II recently..).