[comp.os.minix] Z-100 Port of MINIX

drw@pbhyd.UUCP (Dave Woodard) (10/23/87)

Some time ago there was a posting regarding the intent to port minix to
the H/Z-100.  If anyone has done this, I would like to hear from them.
Either send mail to ptsfa!pbhyd!drw or call me on 415-823-5298 (days) or
707-553-1815 (evenings).

pmd@cbdkc1.UUCP (10/28/87)

In article <1020@pbhyd.UUCP> drw@pbhyd.UUCP (Dave Woodard) writes:
>Some time ago there was a posting regarding the intent to port minix to
>the H/Z-100.  If anyone has done this, I would like to hear from them.
>Either send mail to ptsfa!pbhyd!drw or call me on 415-823-5298 (days) or
>707-553-1815 (evenings).

I'm sure those reading the comp.sys.zenith.z100 news group will
like to know about this also.
--

Paul Dubuc	{ihnp4,cbosgd}!cbdkc1!pmd

mrd@sun.mcs.clarkson.edu (Michael R. DeCorte) (10/31/87)

   Date:         28 Oct 87 14:03:16 GMT
   Sender: Minix operating system <MINIX-L@ndsuvm1.bitnet>
   From: cbdkc1!pmd@ndsuvm1.bitnet
   Comments: To: info-minix@UDEL.EDU

   In article <1020@pbhyd.UUCP> drw@pbhyd.UUCP (Dave Woodard) writes:
   >Some time ago there was a posting regarding the intent to port minix to
   >the H/Z-100.  If anyone has done this, I would like to hear from them.
   >Either send mail to ptsfa!pbhyd!drw or call me on 415-823-5298 (days) or
   >707-553-1815 (evenings).

We here at Clarkson would also like to know. We have 2000+ z-100
on campus. One for every senior and junior.

Michael DeCorte
mrd@clutx.clarkson.edu

Robert_L_Armstrong@cup.portal.com (11/05/87)

  I would also be interested in any information about the Z-100 (not PC)
port of minix.  I've been using one in lieu of a 'real' PC for several
years now.

Bob Armstrong
sun!cup.portal.com!Robert_L_Armstrong