[net.news.group] Sorry

frodo@wcom.UUCP (Jim Scardelis) (10/22/85)

	A couple of 'newgroup' control messages bounced out of wcom
yesterday. These were sent by a script that was posted to the net several
months ago called 'mvjunk'. Sorry. I am taking the code that is responsible
out.
	{and to think it recreated net.bizarre right after I rmgrouped it}

mojo@kepler.UUCP (Morris Jones) (10/25/85)

In article <820@wcom.UUCP> frodo@wcom.UUCP (Jim Scardelis) writes:
>	A couple of 'newgroup' control messages bounced out of wcom
>yesterday. These were sent by a script that was posted to the net several
>months ago called 'mvjunk'. Sorry. I am taking the code that is responsible
>out.
>	{and to think it recreated net.bizarre right after I rmgrouped it}

Geez Jim.  I'm sorry.  I was ready to plaster you to a flagpole somewhere.
Next time I'll watch to see if something silly happened.

I'll also cancel my angry message about you.

Sorry!

--
Mojo
... Morris Jones, MicroPro Product Development