[comp.os.minix] minix for ti-pro

dee@linus.UUCP (David E. Emery) (12/30/87)

Has anyone tried porting Minix to a TI Pro?  If so, could you contact
me (i'd like a copy...)
				dave emery (frustrated TI Pro owner...)
				emery@mitre-bedford.arpa
				faron!dee

HELMER%SDNET.BITNET@cunyvm.cuny.edu (Guy Helmer) (12/31/87)

In a recent article, dee@linus.uucp (David Emery) writes:
>Has anyone tried porting Minix to a TI Pro? If so, could you contact
>me (i'd like a copy...)

I was going to attempt to do the port myself; however, I couldn't find
a technical reference for the TI Pro that provided the information
necessary to rewrite the various drivers.  I looked through several
books that TI produced, and all I could find was documentation on system
calls.  I gave up all hope of doing the port, but if anyone has good
documentation on the TI, or, better yet, a port of Minix to the TI,
I would like to hear about it.

Guy Helmer
South Dakota School of Mines and Technology