[comp.os.minix] archive sites

randy@umn-cs.UUCP (Randy Orrison) (10/12/87)

In article <353NU070156@NDSUVM1> NU070156@NDSUVM1.BITNET (Glen Overby) writes:
>>From: broman@cod.UUCP (Vincent P. Broman)
>Subject: archive service on bugs.nosc.mil
>Date: 20 May 87 19:22:17 GMT
>
>An archive retrieval service for old comp.os.minix articles is set
>up on bugs.nosc.mil using E-mail.  Everything available to anonymous
>FTP in directory pub/Minix can be obtained by sending a mailed request
>to minix-server@bugs.nosc.mil or nosc!minix-server .
>
>person%utoronto.bitnet@wiscvm.wisc.edu

Last I heard wiscvm was/is shutting down as a relay.  Our site vx
	vx.acss.umn.edu	or UMNACVX.bitnet
is relaying.  Send mail like:

person%utoronto.bitnet@vx.acss.umn.edu

Note:  This is not an official position of either the University of
Minnesota or University of Wisconsin.  I don't really know if wiscvm
is shutting down, or if VX can handle the load (although they have
told me that they can handle the same load as wiscvm was handling...)

Good Luck!
	-randy
--
Randy Orrison, University of Minnesota School of Mathematics
UUCP:	{ihnp4, seismo!rutgers!umnd-cs, sun}!umn-cs!randy

feist@cs.rochester.edu (Steven Feist) (02/02/88)

I was hoping to have this answered without needing to ask, but:
  Do some sites have archives of code relevant to Minix available?

Any information will be appreciated.  Reply by mail; I'll post a summary
of responses.
--
-- Steven Feist
   feist@cs.rochester.edu