[comp.os.minix] file commands.ls at listserver NDSUVM1

DAVIDS%HENUT5.BITNET@cunyvm.cuny.edu (03/08/88)

I recently ordered the multi column diff file from listserver@NDSUVM1

It isn't in the right or normal diff format I know. Is there somebody
in the net who is working with the multi column ls already and when positive
is it possible to mail me the normal diff or the whole C source.

Private mail is ok it should not go via the minix list.

Greetings from Europe
Marcel H. Davids
Computercentre Technical University Twente
The Netherlands

Bitnet DAVIDS@HENTHT5.BITNET
    or DAVIDS@HENUT5.BITNET

ncoverby@ndsuvax.UUCP (Glen Overby) (03/08/88)

In article <1409@louie.udel.EDU> DAVIDS%HENUT5.BITNET@cunyvm.cuny.edu writes:
>I recently ordered the multi column diff file from listserver@NDSUVM1
>
>It isn't in the right or normal diff format I know. Is there somebody
>in the net who is working with the multi column ls already and when positive
>is it possible to mail me the normal diff or the whole C source.

This file is a context diff. You will have to use Larry Wall's "patch"
to apply this diff file to your ls.c source.  Diffs to the Unix version
of patch are on the listserv in the name "new.patch" (these diffs may, I
believe, be patched onto "patch" with MINIX's "fix" utility).

FYI: I run the MINIX section of that server (sort of).

Glen Overby
Bitnet:  ncoverby@ndsuvax
UUCP: {uunet, ihnp4!umn-cs}!ndsuvax!ncoverby