[comp.os.minix] Where do I find archives

mrd@erc1.soe.clarkson.edu (Michael R. DeCorte) (03/06/88)

Where can I find archives for all the stuff that has been posted here?
I just started using minix after reading this group for a while and
wanted a few of the things posted here.  The things that I want the
most are the emacs like editor and a list of hard disk controllers
that drivers have been written for.

thanks

mru@unccvax.UUCP (Markus Ruppel) (03/07/88)

in article <497@erc1.soe.clarkson.edu>, mrd@erc1.soe.clarkson.edu (Michael R. DeCorte) says:
<>
<> Where can I find archives for all the stuff that has been posted here?
<> I just started using minix after reading this group for a while and
<> wanted a few of the things posted here.
<> ......

This applies to me as well, could someone please tell me where archives
are located and what the current version of minix is ( I heard some
rumor about 1.3 and would like to wait for a new release before
I order the system from Prentice Hall .

Thanks,
Markus

gp@picuxa.UUCP (Greg Pasquariello X1190) (03/08/88)

In article <497@erc1.soe.clarkson.edu>, mrd@erc1.soe.clarkson.edu (Michael R. DeCorte) writes:

> Where can I find archives for all the stuff that has been posted here?
> I just started using minix after reading this group for a while and
> wanted a few of the things posted here.  The things that I want the
> most are the emacs like editor and a list of hard disk controllers
> that drivers have been written for.
>
> thanks

Yes, please send the info to me also.  I am still looking for a hard drive
driver for the AT&T 6300, and have not been able to find one ANYWHERE!

Thank you
Greg Pasquariello
ihnp4!picuxa!gp