[comp.os.minix] This is a Minix conference... please keep it that way.

William_Beebe@mamab.UUCP (William Beebe) (05/27/88)

 > >In article <1988May16.062408.16955@utzoo.uucp>, henry@utzoo.uucp
 > >(Henry Spencer) writes:
 > >> --
 > >> NASA is to spaceflight as     |  Henry Spencer @ U of Toronto Zoology
 > >> the Post Office is to mail.   |  {ihnp4,decvax,uunet!mnetor}!utzoo!henry

 Look guys, if I want to hear about NASA I'll open a paper. So what

if the guy expresses his opinion? His nationality has nothing to do
with sending him mail. The only reason he should be forcibly persuaded
to cease and desist is because this is the WRONG conference to flame
NASA. If he wants to flame Minix, then I'm all ears.

 > Dear Dan:
 >
 > please blow it out your nose, or wherever. Henry's nationality
 > is not at issue here: attempting to make it an issue is reprehensible.
 > On the other hand, there's no reason why you shouldn't disagree

 > with his opinion...

 I will agree with the first part of this, but as I said, could we

stick to the conference is all about; Minix? Thanks for your small
efforts.

--- ConfMail V3.31
 * Origin: If this is so much fun, how come it hurts so bad? (1:363/1)
SEEN-BY: 363/0 1 3 8 9

                 codas!rtmvax!mamab!<user>