[comp.os.minix] Minix 1.3 for Atari ST

wheels@mks.UUCP (Gerry Wheeler) (06/07/88)

I intend to get Minix for my Atari as soon as it's ready, and I
seem to recall that is version 1.2. Should I be saving all these
recent postings about version 1.3? Do they apply to the ST version?
--
     Gerry Wheeler                           Phone: (519)884-2251
Mortice Kern Systems Inc.               UUCP: uunet!watmath!mks!wheels

ast@cs.vu.nl (Andy Tanenbaum) (06/14/88)

In article <470@mks.UUCP> wheels@mks.UUCP (Gerry Wheeler) writes:

>I intend to get Minix for my Atari as soon as it's ready, and I
>seem to recall that is version 1.2. Should I be saving all these
>recent postings about version 1.3? Do they apply to the ST version?

Some do some don't.  The ATARI system was made a few months ago, so those
fixes that have been made to MINIX-PC since them are not in the ATARI
version.  I don't have a list of what's old and what's new.  If only I were
so well organized ...

Andy Tanenbaum (ast@cs.vu.nl)