Date: Thu, 21 Jul 88 20:04:51 EDT
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <umix!Mailer-Daemon@mcvax.cwi.nl>
Subject: Returned mail: Host unknown
To: ast@cs.vu.nl

550 rutgers!mit-eddie!mcgill-vision!musocs!ean.ubc.ca!mshiels%watmath.waterloo.cdn... Host unknown

Date:     Thu, 21 Jul 88 20:57:27 MET DST
From: Andy Tanenbaum <uunet!mcvax!cs.vu.nl!ast>
To: "Michael A. Shiels" <mshiels%watmath.waterloo.cdn%ean.ubc.ca@relay.cs.net>
Subject:  Re:  minix ethernet card drivers

I hope you get this.  My mail connection to you is awful.  The only two people
I can't get to consistently are you and Terrence Holm.  Both in Canada.
Suspicious.  Reminds me of the time Canadian customs seized an RK05 disk
pack I was trying to bring to Waterloo...

I am interested in other Ethernet drivers if they are plug-compatible
with the 8390 driver in MINIX, i.e. you remove half a dozen files relating
to the WD card and put in analogous files for other LANs.  In any event, there
are probably many other people who are much more interested.  (We have only WD
cards locally.)  If you have them or can get them made, I would suggest
posting them to the net.

Andy Tanenbaum