[net.unix-wizards] ISSCO's DISSPLA package

barb@BRL@sri-unix (06/01/82)

From:     Barbra Ringers (TBD) <barb@BRL>
Date:     6 May 82 10:12:23-EDT (Thu)
The Terminal Ballistics Division at the Ballistic Research Laboratory,
an ARRADCOM/DARCOM laboratory is interested in obtaining ISSCO's
DISSPLA package for our impending VAX 11/780 with UNIX 4.1bsd operating
system.  ISSCO does not sell the package for UNIX operating systems
presently.  Apparently, if there were 13 -15 UNIX sites ready to
purchase DISSPLA, they might be convinced to support UNIX.  If your
site is interested, please let me know contact person and site.  Also
if you're part of DARCOM, and 4 sites order within the same fiscal year,
there is a 40% savings on the $40K package to each site.  This savings
will go down to 25% Fy '83.
Please send positive responses to barb@brl.
Also, is anyone with a UNIX operating system driving Calcomp (drum or
electrostatic (Gould)) plotters?