[net.unix-wizards] Request for Megatek Software

mike@BRL@sri-unix (06/03/82)

From:     Michael Muuss <mike@BRL>
Date:     8 May 82 2:00:01-EDT (Sat)
I just got my Megatek 7250 Wiz installed and operating a little while ago,
and I now have an urgent need for an integrated software package to make
it go.

Presently, we have:
a)  chunks of code marked as comming from Purdue, including a V6 driver
    and some subroutine libraries, but lacking any test programs or header
    files (!!).  [I am using this driver to start with].
b)  a driver from Harvard, no frills.
c)  A variation of the Purdue driver, modified first by Rand and again
    by Utah to run on the VAX.  Alas, we have no VAX.

We are running a heavily modified (originally V6) kernel.  What I would like:

a)  a driver for either V6 or V7 WITH
b)  V7 library packages, header files, and test programs to go with it.

Your help in this matter is *most* appreciated!
			-Mike