[comp.os.minix] Another plea for the

KYY%NIHCUDEC.BITNET@cunyvm.cuny.edu (M. DOBSON) (10/20/88)

I have finally worked my way from 1.1 up to the 1.3b changes and ran up
against a problem in the commands/cdif's.  There is a cdif for lorder but
to the best of my knowledge, ast never posted lorder or tsort sources. In
looking at the 1.3c stuff I notice patches for tsort also.  Could someone
point me to the article that contains the base source for these cdif's?

Better yet, Andy, could you post the definitive sources?  Also, are there
any other sources that are part of the official 1.3 that were not part of
your postings P[1-42] 1.3a/b or P[1-14] 1.3c that we all should have?

    Mike Dobson (kyy@nihcudec.BITNET)

ast@cs.vu.nl (Andy Tanenbaum) (10/21/88)

In article <4950@louie.udel.EDU> KYY%NIHCUDEC.BITNET@cunyvm.cuny.edu (M. DOBSON) writes:
>to the best of my knowledge, ast never posted lorder or tsort sources.
I did. See message 1536@ast.cs.vu.nl posted 17 Oct.  That one was numbered
3267 locally.  We are currently up to 3300 here.

> Also, are there any other sources that are part of the official 1.3
> that were not part of your postings?

I recently posted the definitive crc listing.  Other than the fact that
apparently I forgot to delete lib.doc and prtso.s, which are not part of
1.3, I think that posting lists all the source files.

Andy Tanenbaum (ast@cs.vu.nl)