[comp.os.minix] Deletion from list

JKAISLER@a.isi.edu (11/16/88)

   Please delete me from your MINX mailing list.
       Thanks

.

houghton@silver.bacs.indiana.edu (Ric Houghton) (11/17/88)

    Please delete me from your MINX mailing list.

      It seems to be a lot more that I bargained for.  I can't
  keep up all that stuff.  :)

  Thanks
Ric Houghton

car@pte.UUCP (Chris Rende) (11/19/88)

In article <5456@louie.udel.EDU>, JKAISLER@a.isi.edu writes:
>    Please delete me from your MINX mailing list.

I've heard about a MINIX mailing list. What is contained in it? Is there
anything that goes around the mailing list that is not contained in this
newsgroup? If so, I'd be interested in being on the list.

car.
--
Christopher A. Rende                Multics,DTSS,Shortwave,Scanners,StarTrek
uunet!{umix,edsews}!rphroy!pte!car  TRS-80 Model I: Buy Sell Trade

mjs@whuts.ATT.COM (SCHEUTZOW) (11/21/88)

> I've heard about a MINIX mailing list. What is contained in it? Is there
> anything that goes around the mailing list that is not contained in this
> newsgroup? If so, I'd be interested in being on the list.

Oh no!  The dreaded "Please sign me up too" plague is about to hit this
newsgroup. :-)

There are unfortunate people in this world who do not have direct access
to Usenet.  However, all is not lost.  The networks they are on can receive
electronic mail (email) and articles posted to this group are mailed to
the individuals who request it.  The bottom line is:

      IF YOU CAN ACCESS USENET THEN YOU DON'T NEED THIS

Mike S.
att!whuts!mjs