[net.unix-wizards] Reply to: double daisy on unix

mccallum@utexas-11@sri-unix (06/08/82)

From: Doug McCallum <mccallum at utexas-11>
Date: 27 May 1982 at 1646-CDT
I don't know if you've gotten a reply to this or not, we're a little behind
in getting the unix-wizards mail.  I have an nroff device driver for one
particular double print wheel printer.  It is for a Qume Twin-Trak which
has a greek wheel on the second print wheel head.  The people using it find
that it works fine for most needs.  Definitely better than current nroff
support.  Normally the Qume has only a parallel interface, but we have a
locally built RS-232 interface which made the nroff driver simple.  If
you are still interested in this, I can give you more details.  The nroff
driver tables are also available.

Doug
-------