[comp.os.minix] Minix 1.2-1.3 diffs

perand@ttds.UUCP (Per Andersson) (01/30/89)

Hello
I have been trying to reach the archive at bugs.nosc.mil and louie.udel.edu,
but I never get through the network. Would anybody kind enough to ftp the diff
file 1.2-1.3 to me please send me a mail, and I will explain how to put it in
my computer.

Per
--
WHOAMI : Per Andersson
WHERE  : Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm

willy@idca.tds.PHILIPS.nl (Willy Konijnenberg) (01/31/89)

In article <1189@ttds.UUCP> perand@ttds.tds.kth.se (Per Andersson) writes:
>I have been trying to reach the archive at bugs.nosc.mil and louie.udel.edu,
>but I never get through the network. Would anybody kind enough to ftp the diff
>file 1.2-1.3 to me please send me a mail, and I will explain how to put it in
>my computer.
Please send me a copy Per, so I can put it in my archive.
I am also interested in the 1.1-1.2 diffs. Anybody?
Since I have not ftp access, I cannot get at bugs anymore.

I put the 1.4a diffs straight off Andy's postings into my archive.
If somebody had any problems with those, please let me know,
and preferably include your fixes.

--
	Willy Konijnenberg		<willy@idca.tds.philips.nl>