[comp.os.minix] Amiga Port

paone@aramis.rutgers.edu (Phil Paone) (02/03/89)

Hi, there was a posting last week from someone who was interested in
the status of the Amiga Minix port.  Could someone please post the
address of the person doing it, if known?

		Thanks,
		Phil Paone
--
Phil Paone
attmail!ppaone

ast@cs.vu.nl (Andy Tanenbaum) (02/04/89)

In article <Feb.2.16.03.07.1989.15346@aramis.rutgers.edu> paone@aramis.rutgers.edu (Phil Paone) writes:

>Hi, there was a posting last week from someone who was interested in
>the status of the Amiga Minix port.  Could someone please post the
>address of the person doing it, if known?

The address is known.  Two of my students are doing it.  Being something
of a mother hen, however, I don't want to post their addresses (to protect
them).  They are making good progress.  When I have something more
significant to report, I'll post a note here.

Andy Tanenbaum (ast@cs.vu.nl)