[net.news.group] net.internat -- A [modified] solution proposal

rcj@burl.UUCP (Curtis Jackson) (10/28/85)

In article <752@sfmag.UUCP> mom@sfmag.UUCP (M.Modig) writes:
>It would certainly be awfully nice (and rather surprising) if future
>arguments about such a group were confined to criticisms of this proposal,
>and examination of any reasonable alternatives that might be suggested by
>people.

A good idea.  I somehow missed Gene's original article calling for
?mod.std.internat? or a mailing list; sorry Gene.  Any votes I get in
response to my request for voting will be shared with Gene.  Gene currently
has 5 votes, all positive, and I think he said he has two tentative volunteers
for moderator as well.  Get your votes in to him (or to me and I'll forward)
and we'll [given enough response] get this thing rolling.

P.S.:  I definitely agree with Gene's placement of the group as a subgroup
under mod.std; that is what internat was/?will be? all about.

P.P.S.:  Enclose with your vote congrats to Gene on getting married!!
--

The MAD Programmer -- 919-228-3313 (Cornet 291)
alias: Curtis Jackson	...![ ihnp4 ulysses cbosgd mgnetp ]!burl!rcj