[comp.os.minix] ST kernel with rs232 - ioctls

hcj@lzaz.ATT.COM (HC Johnson) (03/14/89)

>From: likewise!uunet!nluug.nl!gouldnl!wimth (Wim ten Have)
>Wim ten Have writes:
>	Finaly; it is nescessary to add a small modification to rs232.c
>	to allow CRMOD and XTABS on the rs232 driver. I can provide a local
>	modification, but if you have already something available let me know.

The rs232 driver should support all the console tty IOCTL's,
as well as many more.
Check with g/sgtty.h, kernel/rstty.c, and kernel/rs232.c.  CRMOD and XTABS
should be there by just asking for them.  I can log into minix thru tty1;
they are required to do that well.

Howard C. Johnson
ATT Bell Labs
att!lzaz!hcj