[comp.os.minix] C-shell for MINIX-ST

cbn@iesd.dk (Claus Bo Nielsen) (05/29/89)

Hi,

I`m just started on doing more with MINIX-ST.

What I need is a C-shell (CSH) insted of the normal shell, is there one out
there ?

Im able to ftp so could anyone tell me an adress (include number!) where
I could find MINIX-ST stuff.

Claus Bo Nielsen, Denmark
mail: cbn@iesd.dk

wtoomey@gara.une.oz (Warren Toomey) (06/01/89)

In article <1975@iesd.dk>, cbn@iesd.dk (Claus Bo Nielsen) writes:
> What I need is a C-shell (CSH) insted of the normal shell, is there one out
> there ?
> Claus Bo Nielsen, Denmark

There is a shell called Clam which I posted to the net about 2-3 months ago.
It is not a csh clone, but has many(most?) of the features of both csh and
tcsh. It was ported to ST-Minix, and  patches for this were posted soon
after.
	I hope you can obtain sources for it near you - I can't afford to
post it again :-). However, watch out for some more patches to appearing soon;
these will fix a few minor bugs in the source.

Warren Toomey.
University of New England.
NSW, Australia.