[comp.os.minix] zterm, ST, and tty driver

swklassen@dahlia.waterloo.edu (Steven W. Klassen) (06/15/89)

In article <614@aurora.AthabascaU.CA> rwa@aurora (Ross Alexander) writes:
>I'd like to add my thanks to those of Jim Deitch re Bob Best's zterm stuff.
>I really look forward to using it.  Could someone mail me a copy of the
>serial port driver for the Atari ST port of Minix - I definitely saw one
>go by a month or so ago, but lost my copy somehow in one of my periodic
>housecleaning fits. PUH-LEASE !?

I do not recall seeing this serial port driver (it may have been before
my time).  Could someone e-mail it to me as well or is it kept in an
archive which I can access (ftp) somewhere?

Steven W. Klassen
Computer Science Major
University of Waterloo

martini@netmbx.uucp (Martin Ibert) (07/05/89)

Hi!

If you get a serial port driver for MINIX ST, *PLEASE* *PLEASE* mail me
a copy.

Thanx a lot in advance,

 \\   .    Martin P Ibert, Westendallee 100 d, 1000 Berlin 19, West Germany  //
 || |\ /|  E-mail: martini@netmbx.UUCP, ...!unido!tub!tmpmbx!netmbx!martini  ||
 //        "If all else fails, read the documentation!" -- (author unknown)  \\