[comp.os.minix] Where to send for Minix list ??

SMOSS@business.uwo.ca (Stephen Moss MOSS@UWOVAX.BITNET) (07/13/89)

When I sent to minix@ndsuvm1 earlier this year, it was archived but
it did not seem to be sent out. Perhaps this message which is being sent
to info-minix@udel.edu  will be distributed.

EPRF%SNYCENVM.BITNET@cornellc.cit.cornell.edu (Peter Flass) (07/14/89)

On Thu, 13 Jul 89 15:32:12 GMT Stephen Moss MOSS@UWOVAX.BITNET said:
>When I sent to minix@ndsuvm1 earlier this year, it was archived but
>it did not seem to be sent out. Perhaps this message which is being sent
>to info-minix@udel.edu  will be distributed.

I just had the same experience.  I am attaching a question I sent out a few
days ago;  to date I haven't seen either the original or any replies, although
I notice it's on the archives.  BTW I'm now almost certain the problem is due
to incompatibilities in the floppy disk controller, although I don't (yet)
have the tech. ref. manual to find out -- any help would be appreciated.
I tried Kurt Vangsness' fixes for the 6300+ with no success - apparently
the 6300WGS is a totally different beast.

      - Pete