[comp.os.minix] ST409[six] HD Fix

glewis@seas.ucla.edu (08/08/89)

  >Date: Mon, 7 Aug 89 13:01:38 pdt
  >From: broman@peanuts.nosc.mil (Vincent Broman)
  >To: lcc!glewis@seas.ucla.edu
  >Subject: hubble minix HD fix

  >That article, as well as many others probably refers to HD
  >fixes already incorporated into the v1.2 Minix Hard Disk driver.

  >Vincent Broman,  code 632, Naval Ocean Systems Center,...
  >Phone: ...  Internet: broman@nosc.mil   Uucp: sdcsvax!nosc!broman

I spoke to Larry Hubble today and he noted that his fix was FOR 1.2 Minix. He
was very obliging and stated that he would send me a fix on floppy since he no
longer has access to UseNet. When I receive it, I'll post it on the net and tell
everone whether it helps the ST409[six]. [The damn six key on this cheapo key-
board only works one time in a hundred! Good thing the bad key isn't a vowel or
I'd go crazy faster than working with Minix on floppies drives me!]

Gary Lewis
lcc!glewis@seas.ucla.edu