[comp.os.minix] ISBN Number for MINIX 1.3 ??

mort@hpihoah.HP.COM (Mark Mortarotti) (09/12/89)

Could someone please give me the ISBN numnber for MINIX 1.3. I realize its
been posted before but I can't find it just now when I need it.

Thanks

norsk@sequent.UUCP (Doug Thompson) (09/13/89)

In article <4200005@hpihoah.HP.COM> mort@hpihoah.HP.COM (Mark Mortarotti) writes:
>Could someone please give me the ISBN numnber for MINIX 1.3. I realize its
>been posted before but I can't find it just now when I need it.
>
>Thanks

Yes, please post this, I would like the number also.

ast@cs.vu.nl (Andy Tanenbaum) (09/14/89)

In article <4200005@hpihoah.HP.COM> mort@hpihoah.HP.COM (Mark Mortarotti) writes:
>Could someone please give me the ISBN numnber for MINIX 1.3.

MINIX 1.3 for the PC: 0-13-583444-9
MINIX 1.3 for the AT: 0-13-583303-5
MINIX 1.1 for the ST: 0-13-584392-8
UPGRADE KIT PC & AT:  0-13-584723-0

There is also a Japanese version of the disks from the ASCII company in Japan,
but it doesn't appear to have an ISBN number.

The above are software only, not the IBM slipcase versions.

Andy Tanenbaum (ast@cs.vu.nl)

darcy@bbm.UUCP (D'Arcy Cain) (09/14/89)

In article <4200005@hpihoah.HP.COM> mort@hpihoah.HP.COM (Mark Mortarotti) writes:
>Could someone please give me the ISBN numnber for MINIX 1.3. I realize its
>been posted before but I can't find it just now when I need it.
>
>Thanks

Might as well post this again.  You didn't specify the machine but for
IBM PC/AT's it is:
	0-13-583303-5
I am not sure if that includes the book but if not it is:
	0-13-584400-2

reyn@trsvax.UUCP (09/14/89)

Minix 1.3 for the IBM PC XT and AT PC/AT Version is ISBN 0-13-584418-5, at
least that's what's on the box I just received.

						John Reynolds