[comp.os.minix] Looking for Australian archieve site

TGRIFFITH01@acad.cut.oz (Don Griffiths) (11/15/89)

Does anyone know of a Minix archieve site in Australia?  I've got Minix
version 1.1 and from my reading of this group, I understand the current
version is about 1.4.  If anybody can direct me to an archieve of the
upgrades I'd be most grateful.

Don Griffiths
Curtin University
Western Australia

wkt@csadfa.cs.adfa.oz.au (Warren Toomey) (11/20/89)

In article <1325@acad.cut.oz>, TGRIFFITH01@acad.cut.oz (Don Griffiths) writes:
> Does anyone know of a Minix archive site in Australia?  I've got Minix
> version 1.1 and from my reading of this group, I understand the current
> version is about 1.4.  If anybody can direct me to an archive of the
> upgrades I'd be most grateful.

I shouldn't make this public [I'll be swamped!], but I have the last two
years postings from comp.os.minix on floppy disk at home, so if you need
anything, email me here and I'll see what I can do.

I would prefer people to snailmail me 360K floppies, and I will return
sources `as posted' in MS-DOS format, pre-compiled binaries in Minix
mountable format.

	Warren.

  Warren Toomey VK2XWT, Apprentice Unix Guru - Grade 2.
  Deep in the bowels of ADFA Comp Sci. Canberra. ACT. 2600.
  Email: wkt@csadfa.oz.au   Real address: A mystery.
         `Life has taken a turn for the surreal. - CC'