[comp.os.minix] one more missing obj only file

Peter_Van_Epp@cc.sfu.ca (12/29/89)

Having created the library I find I am also missing unget.s (not ungetc.s
that I have!) which since it appears in the library list but not the sources
I am assuming is an object only compiler program.

paula@bcsaic.UUCP (Paul Allen) (01/01/90)

In article <7022@nigel.udel.EDU> Peter_Van_Epp@cc.sfu.ca writes:
>Having created the library I find I am also missing unget.s (not ungetc.s
>that I have!) which since it appears in the library list but not the sources
>I am assuming is an object only compiler program.

I'm missing unget.s and strcoll.s.  I've been able to compile everything
without them, however.  I don't think they're compiler-support routines.
I imagine strcoll is in one of the previously posted string packages.
Since nobody calls anything in unget.s, I'm not too worried about it.

Paul Allen

Paul L. Allen                       | pallen@atc.boeing.com
Boeing Advanced Technology Center   | ...!uw-beaver!bcsaic!pallen