[comp.os.minix] Pascal compiler availability ?

bob@lion.inmos.co.uk (Bob Green) (02/01/90)

In the minix information sheet, Glen Overby mentions a pascal compiler
for Minix. Does anyone know how to get hold of it, we 'phoned the
Minix Centre here in the UK and they couldn't help ;-(

Any ideas ?

Bob.
Bob Green           Inmos Ltd, Bristol | EMail(UK) ukc!inmos!bob
The opinions above are my personal     | Internet: bob@inmos.com
views and do not refelect Inmos policy.| UUCP:(US) uunet!inmos.com!bob

ast@cs.vu.nl (Andy Tanenbaum) (02/03/90)

In article <3891@ganymede.inmos.co.uk> bob@inmos.co.uk (Bob Green) writes:

>In the minix information sheet, Glen Overby mentions a pascal compiler
>for Minix. Does anyone know how to get hold of it, we 'phoned the

Call either UniPress at (201) 985 8000 or Transmediair at +31 30 281820
(note their new number).

Andy Tanenbaum (ast@cs.vu.nl)