[comp.os.minix] clam1.3: missing parts from patch3

barto@megatek.UUCP (David Barto) (03/23/90)

I have only part2 from patch3 for clam1.3.

I have checked various FTP sites without luck.  Could
someone please send me the other parts to this?

	Thanks in advance.

	-barto

--
David Barto	uunet!megatek!barto	barto@network.ucsd.edu

wkt@csadfa.cs.adfa.oz.au (Warren Toomey) (03/23/90)

In article <312@megatek.uucp>, barto@megatek.UUCP (David Barto) writes:
> I have only part2 from patch3 for clam1.3.
> Could someone please send me the other parts to this?

I am the maintainer of the current Clam sources. Could you send me a crc
list of the files you have & I'll send the files you have bad.

NOTE!!! Since Minix 1.5.0 Clam does _not_ compile. It suffers the same fate
as kermit: asld out of space. However Clam compiled under Minix 1.3c DOES
run under Minix 1.5. If there is enough demand I will post the binary.

Cheers,
	Warren

     Warren Toomey VK2XWT, still 386-less.
     Deep in the bowels of ADFA Comp Science.
    `Give me a rising pulse, and I'll trigger'