[comp.os.minix] Minix baseline

cwr@pnet01.cts.com (Will Rose) (03/28/90)

What is the current baseline version for the Minix kernel (ie. the version
whose crc's will need checking, before the upgrade to 1.5.5+?

Is it ast's last posting (1.5.0) or Frans Meulenbrooks & Bruce Evan's
joint 1.5.5?

Will

"If heaven too had passions  | Will Rose
     even heaven would       | UUCP: {nosc ucsd hplabs!hp-sdd}!crash!pnet01!cw
     grow old."  -  Li Ho.   | ARPA: crash!pnet01!cwr@nosc.mil
                             | INET: cwr@pnet01.cts.com

UUCP: {nosc ucsd hplabs!hp-sdd}!crash!pnet01!cwr

ast@cs.vu.nl (Andy Tanenbaum) (03/28/90)

In article <1984@crash.cts.com> cwr@pnet01.cts.com (Will Rose) writes:

>What is the current baseline version for the Minix kernel (ie. the version
>whose crc's will need checking, before the upgrade to 1.5.5+?

The current baseline is 1.5.5 as posted by me and Bruce (kernel).  There will
probably be a 1.5.6 during April, then that is it.

Andy Tanenbaum (ast@cs.vu.nl)