[net.unix-wizards] graphics software for GENISCO Display + DICOMED + other stuff

mullen@Nrl-Css@sri-unix (08/28/82)

From: mullen at Nrl-Css (Preston Mullen)
Date: 23 Aug 1982 15:40:07-EDT
We have:
	a VAX 780 running 4.1bsd,
	a VAX 750 running VMS,
	an old 11/45 (2.8bsd or RSX-11M),
	a Genisco GCT-3000 512x512 (expandable to higher resolution)
		Unibus-compatible color display,
	a Bit Pad digitizing tablet, and
	access (via mag tape) to a DICOMED film output device.

Who has some software we could possibly use with any or all of this
stuff?  At this point we would be thrilled to know about anything that
might be useful, e.g.,

	1) device drivers for the Genisco
	2) digitizing software for use with the Bit Pad
	3) abstract interface to DICOMED
	4) high-level graphics packages to tie things together

Although we would prefer to get free (or distributed-at-cost) stuff, we
will consider commercial products if they seem to merit their cost.

Any information would be appreciated.  Thanks,

	Preston Mullen (mullen@NRL-CSS)
	Computer Science and Systems Branch
	Code 7590
	Naval Research Laboratory