[comp.os.minix] Looking for Ken Stailey

ro@thp.uni-koeln.de (Rainer Orth) (06/29/90)

Does anyone know the current email address of Ken Stailey. I tried to reach
him at his former address

	stailey@iris613.gsfc.nasa.gov

but all mail returned saying: user unknown.

I'd like to get a copy of his symbolic link upgrade kit for minix 1.5,
especially since symbolic links are a required feature of POSIX 1003.1b
conforming systems.

I'd be glad if someone could mail me his current address or this upgrade
kit.

Thanks in advance

	Rainer
Rainer Orth, Institute of Theoretical Physics, University of Cologne

Internet: ro@thp.Uni-Koeln.DE		BITNET: ab106@dk0rrzk0.bitnet

jeff@slovax.WA.COM (jeff) (07/06/90)

In article <RO.90Jun29161445@sparc0.thp.uni-koeln.de>, ro@thp.uni-koeln.de (Rainer Orth) writes:
> Does anyone know the current email address of Ken Stailey.

> Rainer Orth, Institute of Theoretical Physics, University of Cologne
>
> Internet: ro@thp.Uni-Koeln.DE		BITNET: ab106@dk0rrzk0.bitnet

I've worked with Ken as a contractor in the recent past.
You may be able to contact him at (703) 968-2530 (8-5 eastern time).
I believe he's only in on tuesdays and thursdays, but I may be wrong.

Don't know much more about him than that.

jeff

--
[  jeff@SLOVAX.WA.COM  --  Jeffry H. Loucks, RDA, Inc.     (206)967-8018  ]
[   -or-  1304 34th St Ct NW, Gig Harbor, WA, USA  98335   (206)851-8908  ]