[comp.os.minix] stwini.c and multiple controllers ?

hase@netmbx.UUCP (Hartmut Semken) (07/16/90)

Has anyone succeded in adapting stwini.c to handle more than ACSI target 0?
I didn't...

hase
--
Hartmut Semken, Lupsteiner Weg 67, 1000 Berlin 37 hase@netmbx.UUCP
Hi! (Zaphod Beeblebrox)

In article <917@netmbx.UUCP> hase@netmbx.UUCP (Hartmut Semken) writes:
>Has anyone succeded in adapting stwini.c to handle more than ACSI target 0?
>I didn't...

What problems did you have? I didn't have any trouble at all, when I had
my 80 and 20 meg drives connected. (Embedded SCSI controllers, so they each
had a different target #, unit #0.) This was with ST 1.1. I just set (gosh,
can't remember exactly now) maxunits to 4.
--
  -- Howard Chu @ University of Michigan
  one million data bits stored on a chip, one million bits per chip