[comp.os.minix] No Problems with PH

cyliax@ecn.purdue.edu (Ingo Cyliax) (08/24/90)

fortinp@bcars223.bnr.ca (Pierre Fortin) writes:
|> >Geoff Kratz)
|> they are any worse than other big companies.  Remember, you only hear
about
|> the times they mess up.  When everything goes normally, nobody
mentions it.

You're right. So I just wanted to mention that when I ordered Minix-ST,
when it finally came out, I had no problems at all. I was living in
Switzerland at the time and just called up PH in the States and ordered
it charging it to my Visa. About a week later it showed up in my mail
box. They even send it Air-Mail, which some companies forget.

-ingo

--
/*                Ingo Cyliax    ECN, Electrical Engineering Bldg.
*

fortinp@bcars223.bnr.ca (Pierre Fortin) (08/24/90)

In article <1990Aug23.160023@ecn.purdue.edu>, cyliax@ecn.purdue.edu (Ingo Cyliax) writes:

> You're right. So I just wanted to mention that when I ordered Minix-ST,
> when it finally came out, I had no problems at all. I was living in
> Switzerland at the time and just called up PH in the States and ordered
> it charging it to my Visa. About a week later it showed up in my mail
> box. They even send it Air-Mail, which some companies forget.

Hey, you're talking about the initial order.  Out of curiosity, did you
send in your registration card requesting upgrades?  If so, did you get
any?  If so, _what_ exactly did you get?

I'm really trying to find a way to resolve my problem before some dumb
collection agency screws my credit rating because of PHs incompetence.

> -ingo
>
> --
> /*                Ingo Cyliax    ECN, Electrical Engineering Bldg.
> *
>  *      cyliax@ecn.purdue.edu    Purdue University, W. Lafayette,IN
> 47907   *
>  *          ing@cc.purdue.edu    Work: (317) 494-9523