[net.unix-wizards] want 370 C

MBM@Mit-Xx@sri-unix (09/07/82)

From: Michael B McIlrath <MBM@Mit-Xx>
Date:  4 Sep 1982 2228-EDT
Does anyone know of  a moderately priced, moderately winning native
or cross compiler for C for the big IBM beasts?  Preferably something
with a stdio interface to vm/cms or whatever it is.  This inquiry is
on behalf of someone else, so I only vaguely know what I'm talking
about.  The interested party purchased one that doesnt work, and is in
distress.
Thanks.
--mike
-------

Howard@Parc-Maxc@sri-unix (09/08/82)

Date:  7-Sep-82  8:49:50 PDT (Tuesday)
Relational Software (RSI) of Menlo Park is selling a 370 C with a stdio package to VM as well as to some other IBM operating system.  They have a strong interest in having their 370-C work since their database system (Oracle) is written in it.

Contact RSI for details.

Forrest Howard